Local legacy CBS on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River in beautiful Quad Cities. We are a top 100 market that is seeking a SUPERSTAR Multi-Platform Sales Account Executive. Our amazing work & play community is home to the world headquarters of John Deere. We are in central proximity to major metro areas including Chicago, Des Moines, Madison, and St. Louis.
Join our family that is committed to being part of the fabric of our communities for over 70 years that has made us a LEADER in delivering local content to our viewers.
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
- Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Minimum one year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
To apply go to: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/nexstar/details/Sales-Account-Executive_REQ-22016